Wednesday, April 23, 2014

MANFUL THE PRO WRESTLER




       



ATTENTION




Spank Ending Conversation Guard

Touch (Corner)
Wow, hello!
Is this where you wrestle?
Do you really throw your cape to the audience?
Touch (Bicep - Forearm)
Back You must be the most popular pro wrestler here
What are those on your forearms?
Touch (Mid-Chest)
I'm curious what's under your tights...
Touch (Crotch)
Back I love your big and beefy body, stud.
I want your hard cock!
Touch (Penis)
Aim straight at my face man!



THE PRO WRESTLER




Fuck Ending Conversation Guard

Wow, Hello
Back OMG aren't you-
Is this where you wrestle?
Can I see what's under that mask?
Do you throw your cape to the audience?
Touch (Arms)
Back Most popular wrestler here!
I'm curious what's under your tights...
Back I love your big and beefy body, stud!
I want your Hard Cock!
Touch (Penis)
Straight at my face



Recommended Best Hits:

Enjoy the most blazing Final Fantasy XIII Series creations in Chamber of Secrets



Credits

Note:
All MANFUL series creations (C) Humbuged

All Publishing Creations of Blog, Only for Privately enjoyment with Persona Group members & Lazn. All Creations NO copyright infringement intended & commercial profit-making purposes!





No comments:

Post a Comment